luni, aprilie 19

heirate mich

You see him creeping around the church.
He has been alone for a year;
The sadness took away all of his senses;
He sleeps every night by her grave.

There, by the bells, sleeps a stone
And I alone can read it.
And on the fence, the red rooster,
Who was your heart at that time,

The fear has been skewered on this fence.
I now go digging every night
To see what still remains
Of the face that smiled for me.

There, by the bells, I spend the night.
There, between snails, a lonely animal.
During the day, I run after the night;
You escape me for the second time.

With my hands, I dig deep
To find what I missed so much.
And under the moon, in it's most beautiful dress,
I have kissed your cold mouth.

I take you tenderly by the arm,
But your skin rips like paper
And parts fall off of you.
You escape me for the second time.

So I take what still remains.
The night is hot and we are naked;
Aaccording to the curse, the rooster greets the morning;
So I hacked off his head.

(oR -> Rammstein - Heirate Mich)

Un comentariu:

  1. Nice beginning, sad end. Imi pare rau ca ai renuntat la scris, chiar ai talent.

    RăspundețiȘtergere